Preparation for reading: With the development of economy nowadays, there are more and more people to raise pets. Many cat parents feed the cats with a lot of nutritional supplements for their cats to lead a happy life. But do the cats really need that? Today, the editor will introduce to you what cats actually need nutritional supplements.
1. The cats which have a poor health and a poor resistance need the nutritional supplements. When season is changing, if the cats are easy to have the symptoms including diarrhea, poor appetite, lack of energy and even a bad cold, it shows that the cats’ physique and resistance are weaker than other ordinary cats, and such cats need the nutritional supplements.
2. The cats which have a poor gastrointestinal function and a poor absorption need the nutritional supplements. Such cats couldn’t get enough nutrition from the food, which easily causes malnutrition, so they need to have a lot of nutritional supplements in daily life.
3. The cats which are after surgery or which are sick need the nutritional supplements. Such cats are weak and some even don’t want to eat anything. In this case they need some nutritional supplements for keeping physical strength. Moreover, the nutritional supplements are helpful for the recovery of the cats’ health.
4. The cats with calcium deficiency, anemia and lack of microelements need the nutritional supplements. Although the cats could produce the vitamins by themselves and don’t need to supplement those deliberately, the cats having improper diets or seldom having sun bathing are easy to have the symptoms including calcium deficiency, anemia and dry hair. In this case, you should particularly supplement some calcium and other microelements for the cat, in order to guarantee its health.
5. Young cats and old cats need the nutritional supplements. They are easy to have malnutrition because of poor absorption, and in this case, the cat parents need to prepare the nutritional supplements for them every day.
6. The stray cats which are newly adopted need the nutritional supplements. If the stray cats roam the street for a long time, their gastrointestinal functions are damaged to some degree, and they generally have the symptom of malnutrition. Such stray cats need to have some nutritional supplements to help them recover the gastrointestinal functions and health at the beginning of their coming.